Friday, December 17, 2010



IF A GUY REALLY LOVE A GIRL , NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN , HE ALSO WILL STILL PROTECT HER, AND DUN EVEN WILL LET OTHERs or Ownself t HURT HER .



15/12/2010 ,
wento Orchard - loyal plaza t eat buffet with mother and sister ..
after ate , walked around thr , and took some photos.






her face very guailan. Lol.





an ang mo zaii gave my sis sweets. cute hor ? Lol.




whose face is that ? Look like you eh . lols. jk.




i admit tat , i'm fat alr . tsk. :( when i thn can become as skinny as lastime?




her smile very fake lo , everytime take photo with her , also very guailan .

















hey, there got my favourite - Wasabiii , sushi , prawn and alot alot alot :) ♥♥♥





















Fat sis , wahahahahs. ♥♥♥







ION , ION .



























___________________________________________________________________________________



8 more days , Christmas Day is coming .
Left than 11days , 2011 coming too .

Before that , what you still haven done yet ? Are you excited for the new year ?

i haven go out with my lesbian- yaw qianying and jocelyn lee, haven go swim with laulau , haven sign iphone4 , haven play enough , haven watch drama enough , haven ready for the next year , haven buy present for frens , haven save enough money . alot of things i haven done yet . I'm not excited and expected for Nextyear. I hate. I hate the feeling tat i cannot same with my closerss , i hate the feeling i cannot bully ahlau anymore 'joking la' . I hate the feeling tat i have t hardworking t study . I hate everything la. piang eh. WHY time past until so FAST ?????!!!!!!! especially HAPPY time.........



IF CAN , I HOPE THE TIME JUST STOP by RIGHT NOW .................

No comments: