Monday, November 22, 2010


i got my third acc bck. 
but i just log in fb awhile and kena hack again . like -.- landiu.
so will not playing fb alr . or mayb goin t creat again ? later fb thr got alot wasabi huiixin , miki , etc . peoples also confuse which one is real and which one is sakai using .
so depends. may b also will not using that name t creat alr .
lols.
haiya . dun knw why . after all this hackers sakai , i feel very happy , got one fren say my life very colorful becoz got alot of this sakai . hahahas . i got some agree . they keep fight w me , make me angry , but im not alr . i just treat them as just out from mental hospital . lols .  
tsktsktsk . siaogao always using my acc t talk w others,  i am pity them why so boh liao, like a 废柴 . HOW?
lols.i must say something t si*****@live.com.my  's owner , you're pro , i dun even tell anyone knw my pass , u also can hack my acc and change everything . Li- hai lo . lols. change la change la , use my acc talk t other la, add yr frens la . DOGGIEs. lols.


fb ; lonely-miki@live.com , GO REPORT la ! hahahas ! change my email until t so emo . lmao.

1 comment:

Mysterious Hao said...

I think i can help u take b acc!!