Monday, November 22, 2010

omg , the person use my fb post , pay no attention t my blog . lmao .
somemore scold herself sakai-primitive . tsk . really pity this type of people . and fake my typing . lol. my dont know is type in dun knw not dunno. stupid . wan fake also fake properly la. 
and stupid jin hung bro ,  sometime i didn't reply you in chat box , because im busying . now suddenly keep talk t you , dont you think tat is weird ?????????????  tsktsktsk .  watever shit la. i just pity you - hackers. stupid idiot, sohai gaogao. post pay no attention on my blog , you just only wan use my acc and talk t guys make my name smelly . am i right ? bodoh . dont do stupid things le la. YOU GOT NO LIFE AH ? I AM WONDER WHY U ARE SO FREE T DISTURB OTHER'S LIFE???? YOU'RE BOH LIAO + CRAZY ! DOGGIES. 
how i knw you use my fb and post , is just because i am using someone's phone t my profile , tat's why i knw it. STUPID ! NO LIFE GIRL OR BOY. CHILDISH GAOGAO ! HOW OLD LIAO ? DUN STEP ONE LCB OR LCJ LA. FACE LOOK OLD , BEHAVIOR LIKE KNS , KEEP HACK MY FB AND ALL ACCS , WHY NOT GO T STUDY ? YA LO , FORGET U NOT STUDYING LE . TSK . KE LIAN .

No comments: