Saturday, January 1, 2011






2010.12.31 night ,
wento countdown with zhequan his frensss at Marina Square :) see the ''ants'', hahass..
and i am 1st time wento town with them .lol.




People Mountain People Sea - LOL!!!!!!!
luckily ahzhe or his frens find a NICE place there was very less peoples ! can see the whole view and fireworks :)








2011.01.01 ,
Happy New year !!!! :)))))))))))

Bye my lovely 2010 , you gv me a lot of wonderful and meaning memorize , i will miss you , all my frensss . And Hi 2011 , even though i not really like you come until so FAST , but i will work more harder and make my life more colorful :))
Wish everyone goodluck and happiness :)
Especially those who close with me , study hard , dun sad because of those bastard :) no matter what happens , i will stand by you girls . anything can just tell me, eventhough we're not same class . :)

















  • p;s/ i get my own camera alr ! yeah :)


tmr reopen school alr , yet i'm still in holidays mood :) haven't ready for school , first day of school like nth for me t ready . dun care la . watever Shitsss . 4/1/2011 , I hate it , okie ? new year ; new classmate , wth. !@##$$% hate the school rules , lame gaolat . ZZzz...and i think i goin change my CCA t Photography . ZZzz.. tsktsktsk .




No comments: