Tuesday, January 4, 2011



first day of school , just got three words can describe about my feeling : Si-beh sien !!
i dun knw how and what t talk w the other girlss . i think i everyday go school and just expect faster end school thn talk cock with my closers..fortunately that all my closer's class just beside me . yeah! :)) thanks for the god and teacher or whoever plan the class.. recess time i mia t beside the class cock with closers them and wento bookshop talk w auntie. i now still dun knw which table im goin t use during recess , oppss.. :x haiya, just sien la. tsktsktsk . hmm..nobody caught my hair or watever , hahahhas...coz i clip the colour part. ;)

 after school wento mall w closers them . finish buy stuffs thn home sweet home ~

later having tuition ...Zzz...i'm very sleepy now ..... @##$%&*#!

No comments: