Wednesday, January 5, 2011



I HATE 2011 , I HATE EVERYTHINGS , EVERYONES.

everythings was changed . fuck-up . especially the place that i every weekdays ,every morning that i go , really FUCK-UP. The peoplesssssss more and more kp, very bored , very free , find our problem as their job . watever . i have alr change until veri Good . IF the peoplesss still continue KpKb , throw out more the fucking-lame rulessss , i may will become as lasttime , jitao ''burn fire'' on them.


dun quit school now , my dear , at least wait until u get the 'n' diploma. 
qianying wan t quit school , i more sienns at school , i already half-sien since the school has started , now she wan t quit , i like zero alr . ZERO !!!! 0%

since we all have been  separated from 2t2 t other class , i just realized that everyone are just bored and more bored about schooling now .  I MISS YOU ALL and everythingss about you guyss, MY DEARS FRENSssss. including the way how you all call my name , i miss it deeply .  ;'(





study at NT , really relax . Dun even has a teacher say wan t give homeworks and projects , can play play in class, relax gaolat . just the second day of school now, i am very regret t go NA seriously . But nvm , i knw that's my choice And somebody expecting me t get well result , so i will continue study hardddddddddddddd .

in the class , just try used t it . learn t dun talk so much is a better things for me. usually i cock so much with frens alr .



Can somebody just let me slap and say t me ; nevermind, it's okie ? ..........



1 comment:

Mademoiselle said...

hello! do check us out..shop here with us with more quality clothing and self handpicked imported items!

http://www.moisellemade.blogspot.com